Grodan Starter Plugs
Grodan Starter Plugs are for starting seeds and rooting cuttings prior to plugging into larger Gro-Block. Starter Plugs are the basis for an easy to steer propagation process, that results in uniform, good quality plants. Each plug also guarantees uniform water and nutrient distribution. In addition, Delta scores high in saturation and firmness, which means it always performs well in highly mechanized propagation processes. Grodan improves water distribution, which results in a better usage of the total volume of the substrate. Additionally, the continuous new growth of roots in the plug, block and slab results in a healthier and more vigorous crop throughout the whole growing season. These benefits translate into higher yields, improved fruit quality, as well as a reduction of sensitivity of the crop to diseases.
Therefore, Grodan is a trustworthy block that ensures good propagation under these circumstances.
- Easy irrigation, supporting both vegetative and generative response
- Improved vertical water distribution
- Good reliable response under all circumstances
- Suitable for almost all crops
- Small plants can also be fully grown in our larger Grodan Delta Blocks
- Holes are perfect size for any starter plug
- Comes in packs with instructions labeled
Check out the official instruction manuals for Grodan.