Hydrologic micRO-75 Reverse Osmosis System
The Hydrologic micRO-75 Reverse Osmosis System is an economical, entry-level, micro-sized, portable reverse osmosis system. Includes KDF85/carbon filter and 75 GPD membrane, which are perfect for hydroponic gardens requiring up to 75 gallons per day.
Check out these exclusive features, nothing else compares at this price:
- Produces up to 75 GPD (gallons per day)/3 GPH (gallons per hour) of ultra-pure, low PPM water (Flow rates of RO systems are based on source water @ 65 psi/77°/500 ppm)
- Removes up to 98%+ of all contaminants
- KDF85 media added into carbon pre-filter: For heavy metal reduction
- Replaceable carbon filter: More earth-friendly and affordable to change only the filter not the entire housing
- Metal bracket: Filter is stable on a flat surface or can be wall-mounted
- Integrated pressure gauge with safe zones: Easy to monitor
- Automatic Shut-off Valve (ASOV): So drain line shuts down when product line is shut down
- External flow restrictor: For 2:1 drain to product water ratios
- Made in U.S.A.: High rejection RO membrane built to American standards
- Meets or exceeds NSF certification standards
For more information, check out the official Hydrologic website!