General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Starter Plugs
Rapid Rooter Starter Plugs maintain the perfect air-to-water ratio for improved seed germination and transplant success. In addition, they are made from composted organic materials, enriched with beneficial bacteria and micro nutrients, they encourage robust root systems that support healthy growth.
Using these starter plugs makes the process so much easier compared to other germination methods.
Plugs promote a healthy root system in seedlings to start your garden off on the right foot and replacement rapid rooter plugs are affordable.
- Perfect air to water ratio
- Enriched with micro nutrients and populations of beneficial bacteria
- Unique mix of organic materials
- Faster germination and transplant success
- Explosive root development
How To Use:
- Soak in Water: The first thing to do is soak the Rapid Rooter plugs in distilled water. After soaking, place the plugs into the grow tray.
- Plant Your Seeds: Place a few seeds in the center hole of each Rapid Rooter plug.
- Fill With Water And Cover Grow Tray: Fill the grow tray with about a quarter-inch of water. Cover the tray with a dome to keep in moisture and warmth. Place the grow tray under a low-intensity light for seedlings and keep the Rapid Rooter plugs moist by adding water to the tray as needed.
Use the Rapid Rooter Starter Plugs with the Rapid Rooter Starter Tray!